LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
Account Managers are instrumental in upholding that reputation. Our Account Managers are the primary contact for all customers, both internal and external. They are responsible for and empowered to ensure each customer is served at the exemplary level for which we are known. Understanding and delivering on KDV’s philosophy and processes for providing this world class service are critical in this role and working as part of our high-performing, customer-focused team. This team and role are a vital part of our organization’s sales process and growth strategy, and report to the VP of Customer Experience & Sustainability. This GROWTH position will work from our office in Waukesha and is perfect for team players with excellent written and verbal skills, attention to detail, and most importantly, a passion for customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Meticulously maintain and communicate project details and changes.
- Communicate with customers through telephone, email, teleconferencing, and occasionally in-person.
- Field customer questions and concerns and utilize problem-solving and collaboration skills to resolve.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records.
- Seek out new opportunities to serve current customers.
- Engage with prospective customers to gather information for accurate quotes.
- Discuss quote requests and specifications professionally and knowledgeably; then generate accurate, timely quotes.
- Compare customer-supplied requirements, components, and artwork to our specifications; then work with the customer to resolve discrepancies, refine specifications, and gather missing information.
- Follow procedures to relay accurate, detailed project requirements to production team.
- Proofread and review customer documentation, quotes, and proofs.
- Coordinate shipping details and dates with customer and the scheduling department.
- Learn about new customers, materials, capabilities, etc.
- Exhibit and uphold KDV’s Core Values in all situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and respectful relationships with customers, team members, and all levels of employees.
- Passion for customer service.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation, estimates, manuals, requirements, and other written instruction.
- Exemplary attendance record.
- Availability to work occasional overtime and travel as needed.
- Intermediate mathematical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- CRM experience (Salesforce) desirable.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Manufacturing background preferred, print and packaging industry a plus!
- At least two years related experience required; 5 years preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with immediate match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.