LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
This is an on-site position in our Accounting and Finance Department and will report directly to our Chief Financial Officer.
- Documents, streamlines, and standardizes current Finance Department workflow processes to provide improvement in quality, service, and productivity.
- Becomes familiar with processing and procedures of the Department to be able to execute the processes that a financial analyst follows. Updates and optimizes the procedures for the Department as a part of the analysis.
- Works in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop business analytics that focus on key strategic deliverables. Transaction and process design standards to maximize the use of technology for processing.
- Supports monthly financial reporting and analysis that provides insight and information to senior leadership.
- Assists in providing business analysis for projects in other departments.
- Able to work independently, has desire to understand, improve and enhance existing processes.
- Pursues continued education/ certification in Business Analysis.
- Participates in meetings relating to Process Transformation to lend the perspective of an Analyst.
- Performs other duties as requested which may include month end closing tasks.
- Participates in key strategic projects including business investment analysis, operational analysis and product costing.
- Participants in ERP deployment and understanding of data needed to support business analysis.
- Has curiosity, not afraid to challenge status quo and be inquisitive. Asks clarifying questions.
- Willingness to spend time in operations to understand the business.
- Exhibits and upholds KDV’s Core Values in all situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and respectful relationships with vendors, team members, and employees across the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Has a passion for understanding data, information, and willingness to share information and insight gained with others.
- Ability and willingness to learn data analytics tools specifically Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent communication, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent required
- Manufacturing background preferred.
- At least two years’ related experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with immediate match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.