LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Plate Mounter, the team and our customers rely on you to ensure all plates are mounted in the correct sequence at press when the job is scheduled to run. Our plate mounters also remove and clean all plate and return them to storage.
1st Shift > 6:00AM – 2:15PM
$17.00/hour + Production Bonus
2nd Shift will have a $1.00/hour Shift Premium.
431 West Newhall Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
What You Will Do
- Mount all plates for each job ordered in correct center line, unwind position.
- Ensure plates are in correct sequence for colors and run.
- Know how to determine when to use matching cylinders.
- Check plates for damage and complete remake slip if needed.
- Know how to determine if sticky back must be changed.
- Clean and put finished plates back into plate envelopes.
- Put plates into box for plates to be taken to be re-filed.
- Ability to understand direction from group leaders and other technician level employees.
- Lift and carry print cylinders with an average weight of 10lbs to 25lbs.
- Basic math skills and ruler use. Must be able to read and understand measurements down to .0625″
- Need near acuity vision to read plates, job orders, and to inspect work.
- Must demonstrate a good safety record.
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for Quarterly Production Bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.