LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Press Helper, you will be on the front lines of producing high-quality labels for our customers. Our Press Helpers are critical in preparing print jobs and keeping our presses running. This is an excellent position to start a successful career in print!
3rd Shift > 10:00PM – 6:15AM (Sunday evening start)
$17.00/hour + $1.00 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
431 West Newhall Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
What You Will Do
- Prepare Press Operator with all essential needs to keep the press running
- Keep press running while Press Operator steps away for lunch, breaks, etc.
- Plan ahead, preparing the Press Operator for the next job
- Stock the press with material, laminate, ink, and chemicals to keep the press running
- Assist with changing plates, print cylinders, dies, tint sleeves, and material, as well as removing waste rolls
- Perform routine material handling duties including, but not limited to, hand trucks. Move loads in compliance with safe practices.
- Maintain a good safety record
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Ability to handle physical workload on average 40lbs – 75lbs
- Basic math skills needed
- Ability to understand direction from group leaders and other technician-level employees
- Ability to demonstrate good safety habits and follow safety protocols
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with immediate match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for Quarterly Production Bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.