LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Receiving Clerk, the team and our customers rely on you to ensure materials are unloaded and placed into inventory, as well as stocked at the presses as needed. With many moving parts, or should we say, “labels,” our Receiving Clerks are critical in getting the correct labels to the correct place at the correct time for our customers.
1st Shift > 6:00AM – 2:15PM
$18.00+/hour depending on experience
431 West Newhall Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
What You Will Do
- Follow work orders to stock presses and keep presses running
- Receive and unload products from vendor deliveries
- Compare packing lists to purchase orders and ensure match
- Update the product inventory as products are received
- Perform routine material handling duties, including but not limited to, hand trucks, straight line truck with 24” box, stretch wrap machine.
- Move loads in compliance with safe practices and demonstrate a good safety record
- Maintain clean and orderly work environment
- Occasionally lifting and carrying of raw materials, pallets, propane tanks, and other items of an average 30 – 50 pounds
- Forklift and straight truck experience highly desired
- Valid Driver’s License preferred for occasional local driving between plants
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide and use ruler
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Self-starter who works well without immediate supervision
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.