LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Shipping Clerk, the team and our customers rely on you to ensure orders are accounted for, boxed and palleted well for safe transport, and, of course, received at the agreed upon place and time. With many moving parts, or should we say, “labels,” our Shipping Clerks are critical in getting the correct labels to the correct place at the correct time for our customers.
1st Shift > Hours 6:00AM – 2:15PM
19.00+/hour depending on experience
431 West Newhall Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Package rolls of labels and prepare individual cartons or pallets for shipment.
- Operate box taping machine and pallet lift tables.
- Operate the lift truck to transfer pallets of label rolls and to load shipments into trucks.
- Put quantities of finished goods into inventory.
- Generate shipping documents.
- Frequently lift and carry boxes on average 30- 50 pounds
- Forklift experience a plus, but will train
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Good communication skills, must communicate with Drivers independently
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Self-starter who works well without immediate supervision
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with immediate match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for Quarterly Production Bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.