LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Sink Technician, the team relies on you to ensure equipment is ready for its next use undamaged and uncontaminated. It sounds simple, but is critical to turning out the best labels on-time for our customers.
2nd Shift > 2:00PM – 10:15PM
$15.00/hour + $1.00 Shift Premium
431 West Newhall Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
What You Will Do
- Perform routine operations related to cleaning aniloxes and ink stations
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Must demonstrate a good safety record
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Ability to handle physical workload on average of 25 – 30 lbs.
- Ability to understand direction from group leaders and other technician level employees
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with immediate match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for Quarterly Production Bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.