LEADING WITH SERVICE SINCE 1974
At KDV Label, we’re passionate about what we do and hold ourselves, and one another, accountable to living our core values each day: craftsmanship, care, collaboration, and creativity. This creates a friendly and rewarding work environment where you can grow your career and truly be part of the team.
KDV Label has production facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin and Loveland, Colorado. We have become a leader in the label industry by maintaining our strong reputation for quality, consistency, and performance.
As a Turret Operator, the team relies on you to make sure the labels coming off the machine are the high-quality labels they expect from KDV! Working closely with the Press Operator and Press Helper, you’ll function as a team to manage each label project including quality concerns and work area maintenance. You’ll also be responsible for finishing and tagging label rolls, and getting them to their next stop along the way to our customer.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get into the printing industry and eventually learn how to run a press!
1st Shift > Hours are Flexible! This position will start at 6:00AM and can either be five 8-hour shifts (Monday – Friday) or four 10-hour shifts (Monday – Thursday).
$17.00/hour, more for experience
6625 Powell Street Loveland, CO 80538
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform routine operations related to turret
- Cut cores to proper size and load cores
- Remove finished product and transfer to shipping area
- Label each product with correct core tags
- Rewind rolls that have splices or rewind to make complete rolls
- Remove bad product and communicate with Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform routine material handling duties, including but not limited to, hand trucks.
- Move loads in compliance with safe practices
- Use a ruler to measure decimals and fractions; be able to make conversion of same.
- Add total quantity of each product at completion of item
- Ability to handle physical workload up to 40lbs
- Mathematical Development: Add, subtract, multiply, divide, ability to convert decimals and fractions
- Ability to understand direction from group leaders and other technician level employees
- Must demonstrate a good safety record
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of KDV Label to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all candidates and employees regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.